Monday 23 March 2009

My vanishing act...

Morning girlies, this is a very quick and incredibly short note to say I am so sorry for my sudden absence. It is a convoluted and somewhat dull story, and the blame is firmly affixed to work, having to travel, and Internet related issues.

However, Ella's great and wonderful vanishing act is complete. This afternoon and evening will be spent catching up on all your wonderful blogs and comment where ever I am able, I promise to try and make it interesting!

I just wanted you all to know I have missed your entries, and you girls, so much this past week and have been thinking about all my friends in bloggerland constantly!

Much love as always,

Ella xx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Ella!

    Life is always getting in the way, isn't it? But happily, I've found that this community is wonderful about accepting us back with open arms.

    I hope you're doing well.
    <3 Eva

    ReplyDelete